CDC Tech Boosters Hosts 20th Annual Fundraiser March 24
The CDC Tech Boosters of the Lansing Central School District (LCSD) is a not-for-profit organization whose sole purpose is to support and further the educational opportunities of LCSD students by providing equipment and technology to the school district. The Tech Boosters have raised over a half million dollars, during its tenure the past 20 years, for technological investments at the LCSD.
Following the huge success of our dance parties, we are bringing together outstanding local talent, while welcoming back some familiar faces from LCSD’s storied athletic history. Our 20th annual fundraising event will be held on March 24, 2017 at the Lake Watch Inn, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
This year the Lansing Tech and Sports Boosters have teamed up to ‘Score 1 for the kids’! The annual Tech Boosters fundraiser will support sports related technology. A new scoreboard and sound system are in the game plan. Our goal is to raise over $30,000 from this event. These proceeds augment Lansing’s local and state funds for technology to benefit the students.
This fun event will have something for everyone, including:
To learn more about the 20th annual fundraiser event, please visit lansingcdctechboosters.org, follow the CDC Tech Boosters on Facebook, and get tickets on sale now at 2017techboostersevent.bpt.me, or see the Tech and Sports Boosters Team Up to Score 1 for the Kids flyer.
- Back by popular demand is the Fantasy Casino, featuring some famous LCSD Bobcats of yesterday and today. Go for a win, with a two-time state champion coach at the table.
- The NCAA tournament games will be playing on screens around the venue.
- Guests can bid on an impressive assortment of online auction items from area businesses.
- Local band F.O.G.G. will perform a live set of music, along with a DJ will on hand to keep things rocking.
- Refreshments and light snacks will also be available.
- Casual dress is fine – feel free to wear something to support your favorite team.
We hope you can join us for this exciting event!