Skip to main content
district home page
Lunch Menus Calendar facebook twitter schoolTool email
Instructions for obtaining working papers:
  1. Student must have a current physical within one year, on file in the health office to be able to have a card issued.
  2. Student will need to fill out part 1 of the working papers application (click on the link below for the application) and sign.
  3. Once completed, please email the form to Sara Littlefair (school nurse) @ or return to the High School office attention Sara Littlefair.
Working Papers 2019