June 9: Election and Budget VoteLCSD annual budget and election vote is June 9, 2020. All registered voters in the District will receive a ballot by mail. All ballots must be received back at the District by 5pm, June 9 to be canvassed. Please contact Debbie Todd by email email@example.com with any questions.
- Citizen of the US
- 18 years old
- Lived in District 30 days preceding the vote
- Must be registered voter
- Contact Tompkins County Board of Elections – 607-274-5521
- Contact Lansing Schools District Clerk Debbie Todd 607-533-3020
**Any voter registering within 5 days prior to the vote, including the day of the vote will be ineligible to vote in the 2020 Annual budget vote.**
Voting:By executive order, the Vote will take place on June 9, 2020 by Absentee ballot.
- District will mail an absentee ballot to all registered voters in the District. If you do not receive a ballot in the mail by June 1, 2020, please contact the Debbie Todd 607-533-3020 x4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to get one to you.
- We will be running another check on updated registrants on June 1, 2020 to ensure ALL registered voters in the district will receive a ballot.
- If you feel you should have received a ballot and did not, call 607-533-3020 x4000
- There will be directions enclosed in the ballot, including how to mail your ballot back. Please make sure all marks are clear, and the voter envelope has all requested information completed.
- There is a postage paid envelope enclosed for return.
- Ballots need to be received by the District Clerk no later than 5pm on June 9, 2020, for your vote to be canvassed. We WILL NOT be going by postmark.
- You can mail the ballot OR you can use the District Office drop box, located outside the door to the district office, if you want to be sure your ballot reaches us in time.