- 1 classroom teacher per class
- 5 sections with approximately 20 students per class
Our teachers use a variety of resources and specific curricula to educate your children. Listed are some of the resources we use kindergarten through fourth grade.
- NYS Math Modules
- Lucy Calkins Writing Program
- Fountas and Pinnell Guided Reading
- Fountas and Pinnell Phonics Program
- Fountas and Pinnell Reading Benchmark Assessment System
- Second Steps Character Education Program
- Science Kit Program
Our third grade students are receiving instruction in both large and small groups throughout the school day. All students have snack, recess, lunch and an encore (art, music, physical education, library) each day. Additional services are provided when deemed necessary such as speech, occupational therapy, physical therapy, adapted physical education, language facilitation, special education instructional services, academic intervention services and enrichment.