Our Fourth Grade Teachers
Fourth Grade currently has five sections with approximately 20 students per classroom. Fourth grade students receive instruction in both large and small groups throughout the school day. All students have snack, recess, lunch and an encore (art, music, physical education, library) each day.
Additional services are provided when deemed necessary such as speech, occupational therapy, physical therapy, adapted physical education, language facilitation, special education instructional services, academic intervention services and enrichment.
- EngageNY ELA and Math Modules
- Lucy Calkins Writing Program
- Lucy Calkins Reading Workshop Program
- Fountas and Pinnell Guided Reading
- Fountas and Pinell Phonics Program
- Fountas and Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System
- Responsive Classroom Classroom Management and Character Education Program
- Foss Science Kits Program
- Promethean Interactive Whiteboards