Your membership matters!
Membership forms and current membership lists are at bottom of this page.
- All Lansing families are eligible to become members of the Booster Club.
- Meetings are open to the public and take place every third Thursday of the month, 6pm in the HS Café.
- Your membership is a demonstration of SUPPORT for our student-athletes.
- Your dues and volunteerism enable the Club to provide equipment, awards, and more as well as support the Athletic Department.
- Being a member means you get INFORMATION first. We’ll keep you updated on the Club, volunteer signups, and webstore sales and arrivals.
- Student-athletes whose families are current members of the Club are ELIGIBLE for the Club’s graduation awards.
Meetings are open to the public and we welcome feedback from the entire community. However, as a paid member of the Booster Club, you are able to vote during meetings.
1 year -- $10
5 years -- $30
Lifetime -- $100
Listed below are just some of the options items purchased with the help of the Lansing Sports Boosters Club:
|Four annual graduation awards*
|Monetary support for athletes traveling to States
||Diving board & pool benches
|Assistance in purchase of state championship rings
||Swimming scoring system
||Middle school scoreboard
|Dr. Dish – basketball
|Neck strengthening machine
|Leg sled machine
||School entrance events board
|Aircat machine – volleyball
||Lansing Bobcats carpets
|Shaker screens – baseball & softball
||Weight room equipment & reupholstering
|Varsity softball dugouts
||Baseball field tarps
|Lansing Hall of Fame support