The Family and Consumer Science Course (FACS) at Lansing is designed to prepare students to meet their present and future responsibilities as family and community members, consumers, and wage earners. The goal is to educate students to think constructively, make sound decisions, solve problems, and manage resources.
Currently, FACS is offered to grades 5th - 7th for ten weeks during each grade.
Content topics include:
- Clothing management and survival sewing (5th grade)
- Nutrition and Wellness, Interpersonal Relationships, Community Connections (6th grade)
- Entreprenaurship (6th grade)
- Consumer Resource Management and Personal Finance (7th grade)
- Career Discovery (6th & 7th grades)
Lansing Middle School FACS Classes
Information will be on the student's GOOGLE CLASSROOM