Lansing Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)
WHAT PTSO DOES:
- Facilitates a closer relationship between school, home, and community.
WHAT PTSO PROVIDES:
- No cost activities for students and families;
- Pack-a-backpack Program;
- Kindergarten Community Night
- Funding for programs and classroom supplies;
- Book Fairs;
- School Supply Kits;
- Senior scholarships. Requires membership; and
- So much more!
WHO PTSO IS:
- Lansing parents, teachers, school staff, and students dedicated to supporting the LCSD.
WHERE PTSO FUNDS COME FROM:
- Tax deductible membership fees;
- Tax deductible donations;
- Book fair proceeds;
- School Supply Kit sales; and
- Community Grants.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
- BECOME A MEMBER! By joining PTSO, you make it possible to host no cost activities for our LCSD students, their families, and staff. Supporting the PTSO through membership ensures zero fundraising on your part!. Click here for the PTSO membership form.
PTSO FAMILY MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND FEES:
Annual Membership $12.00 – Must be renewed yearly.
5 Year Membership $50.00
Lifetime Membership $100.00
- VOLUNTEER! There are many opportunities throughout the year: book fairs, the Bobcat Bash, Thanksgiving Feast, picture day, activity and game nights, and many more! Please check the upcoming events listing below for links to specific sign-up opportunities, or ask a PTSO board member how you can become involved.
PTSO Board Members:
ES Vice President
MS Vice President
HS Vice President
Stephanie Alison Wan-Ji Hon