Lansing Students will use engaging technologies in collaborative, inquiry-based learning environments with teachers who are willing and able to use technology's power to assist them in transforming knowledge and skills into products, solutions and new information.
- The Technology Department supports this vision for K-12 by: Engaging schools & staff to implement relevant K-12 technology
- Evaluating trends in K-12 technology for district use
- Defining opportunities and formulating standards, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Procuring and repairing district technology
- Designing and maintaining sufficient technical infrastructure to support schools
NYS Education Law Section 2D Compliance
Click here to see a list of approved applications and privacy agreements with 3rd party vendors. The agreements are used to provide information about the vendors that Lansing Central School District does business with, and how they will manage and protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
For any product or service purchased through TST BOCES, please use this link to see those agreements.