Lansing Central School District
284 Ridge RoadLansing, NY 14882
Phone: (607) 533-3020
Fax: (607) 533-3602We are located in the Lansing-Groton Teacher Center wing of the R.C. Buckley Elementary School.
School Tax Collection
2020 Tax Collection Schedule
September 1 to October 1:
Full payments due without penalty
OR First Installments due with service fee
October 2 to November 2:
Full payments due with penalty
Second Installments due
After November 2, all outstanding bills are sent to Tompkins County and become part of your County tax bill.
- Amounts due
- Payment History
- Option to pay online (additional fees will apply)
Where do I pay my taxes?
- In person payments may be made at any Tompkins Trust Company branch location.
- Payments accepted include: Personal checks, bank checks, or money orders from a recognized financial institution.
- Cash Payment will be accepted for Tompkins Trust Company customers ONLY
- Payments can also be mailed to:
c/o Tompkins Trust Company
PO Box 404
Ithaca, NY 14851
- online payments are also accepted at http://taxlookup.net (additional fees will apply)
For any questions, please email LansingSchoolTaxes@lcsd.k12.ny.us or call (607) 533-3020, Ext. 4003
P: (607) 533-3020, Ext. 4002
P: (607) 533-3020, Ext. 4004
P: (607): 533-3020, Ext. 4005
P: (607) 533-3020, Ext. 4006
P: (607) 533-3020, Ext. 4001
Secretary to the Superintendent
P: (607) 533-3020, Ext. 4000